Re: Sorry. Numpty alert! FreeBSD Jails... Help?
- From: "Dave" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:57:05 +0100
On 7 Jun 2011 at 15:23, Jerry wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 19:53:13 +0100
Dave <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> articulated:
There is at the same time, not enough detailed info as to "how to",
and way too much detail of what there is. The Man pages are good
references, but lousy "how to's"... (Sorry.)
Many knowledgeable people consider "man" to simple be an acronym for,
"Much About Nothing". In any case, I assume you have read the
documentation @: <http://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/jails.html>
Perhaps you could list a few of the steps you have taken to a achieve
I was, as I found later, following this...
But it failed at step 2, with "dont know how to make ... Stop" etc...
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Sorry. Numpty alert! FreeBSD Jails... Help?
- Next by Date: Re: Sorry. Numpty alert! FreeBSD Jails... Help?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sorry. Numpty alert! FreeBSD Jails... Help?
- Next by thread: Re: Sorry. Numpty alert! FreeBSD Jails... Help?