Re: Another PHP5 problem

At 02:50 PM 6/15/2011 -0500, Ryan Coleman wrote:
So I've seen that you haven't had a lot of success with this... can you
post your extensions.ini file contents?

--
Ryan

Here are my extensions after doing some shuffling according to ideas on
google:

extension=session.so
extension=simplexml.so
extension=ctype.so
extension=apc.so
extension=ftp.so
extension=mbstring.so
extension=tokenizer.so
extension=filter.so
extension=mcrypt.so
extension=xmlwriter.so
extension=gd.so
extension=iconv.so
extension=zlib.so
extension=curl.so
extension=bz2.so
extension=pdf.so
extension=openssl.so
extension=dom.so
extension=hash.so
extension=xmlreader.so
extension=sqlite.so
extension=pdo.so
extension=mysql.so
extension=sockets.so
extension=xml.so
extension=sqlite3.so
extension=json.so
extension=zip.so
extension=posix.so
extension=snmp.so

Jack

(^_^)
Happy trails,
Jack L. Stone

System Admin
Sage-american

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] New Vulnerability against Firefox/ Major Extensions
    ... I attached Google Toolbar PoC. ... it will work every time you launch Firefox. ... high profile Firefox extensions. ... The nature of the vulnerability described in this report is technical, ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Speccy Emulator Required!!!!
    ... The reason for my inability to look at websites is due to a line fault ... Reinstalled my modem driver, and even went so far to to reinstall ... The only things that work is a Google Search, ... AS for turning off extensions I have had had several copys of NUSB ...
    (comp.sys.sinclair)
  • Re: Another PHP5 problem
    ... Using google I did find one post and a list ... that poster used. ... I tried following his list with the sames ones I had plus ... extensions needed to be loaded after certain other ones. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: WARNING: (374) ORDER command could not be obeyed for section STACK
    ... >ISO standards, and not extensions etc. ... the biggest problem is that Google does the ...
    (comp.lang.c)