Re: Enlightenment cpufreq gadget broken display

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Open Slate <openslateproj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Eric Schuele <e.schuele@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Gary,

Fwiw....  You might try #e on freenode.  :)

Good idea. Thanks. I'm there now on my cell (AndroIRC, recommended)
and no response. I'll hang out awhile. My handle is gd808mobile in
case anyone wants to hook up.

Got an answer, trying some themes. Apparently this gadget is digital
by design, the default theme gives it an analog looking background.
Icon dock (shelf) looks better with increase height.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project

  • Re: Date Formatting
    ... As mentioned in the response, ... do hang around awhile for views from others. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Enlightenment cpufreq gadget broken display
    ... I'm there now on my cell (AndroIRC, ... and no response. ... I'll hang out awhile. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • ISDN / CAPI tool vendors
    ... The CapiPro VCL version does not hang, and I have been able to get _one_ ... of beginner question to their Technical staff:(My colleague subscribed ... to their Mailing List some days ago, but this far no response has come, ... nor link to get to old Mail archives or anything. ...
  • RE: clustered 2003 file server "stalls" for no apparent reason
    ... server) described in Mike's previous response did not stop the active node, ... and didn't produce dump. ... Am still trying to find a perfmon that might show me where this "hang" ... >> thanks for your response. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.clustering)
  • Re: Better news
    ... I was a heavy smoker and man it took awhile. ... SO hang in there. ... OR get a script for the patch, the gum or what ever it takes. ... will be amazed how much better your house feels and smells. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)