Re: Enlightenment cpufreq gadget broken display
- From: Open Slate <openslateproj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:15:58 -1000
On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Open Slate <openslateproj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Eric Schuele <e.schuele@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fwiw.... You might try #e on freenode. :)
Good idea. Thanks. I'm there now on my cell (AndroIRC, recommended)
and no response. I'll hang out awhile. My handle is gd808mobile in
case anyone wants to hook up.
Got an answer, trying some themes. Apparently this gadget is digital
by design, the default theme gives it an analog looking background.
Icon dock (shelf) looks better with increase height.
Open Slate Project
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: which ports require dialog during update
- Next by Date: Upgrading libxul, dependency on Firefox 3
- Previous by thread: Re: Enlightenment cpufreq gadget broken display
- Next by thread: which ports require dialog during update