difference between cvsup and csup?
- From: Foo JH <jhfoo-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 09:54:25 +0800
I notice FreeBSD is now using (and probably has been for a while) csup instead of cvsup. The parameters looking identical - at least from the no-gui perspective.
Can anyone advise what the difference is, and perhaps educate me on how this came to be?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: 9.0 install and journaling
- Next by Date: pkg_add vs portmaster
- Previous by thread: How to boot new kernel
- Next by thread: Re: difference between cvsup and csup?