Re: Brother Printer

On 03/02/12 21:25, siefke_listen@xxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

i use a Brother MFC-7320 printer at a vodafone Box. The printer can used
with the adress lpd://192.168.0.2/MFC7320. I copied the Linux driver and
adapted, but unfortunately, the printer would not work on FreeBSD. On
Windows and Gentoo, there are no problems.

Has someone run the Brother Printer MFC-7320 and can share the way?
Unfortunately according to openprinting this printer is a paperweight :)

Thats using foomatic. It may be possible to use the linuxulator to run the linux filters, but it maybe more trouble than its worth. You need to ensure the elf is set right in the binaries.

  • Brother Printer
    ... i use a Brother MFC-7320 printer at a vodafone Box. ... adapted, but unfortunately, the printer would not work on FreeBSD. ... Windows and Gentoo, there are no problems. ... Has someone run the Brother Printer MFC-7320 and can share the way? ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: 2x Sony Ericsson K800i Phones
    ... fuck off ... 256Mb Memory Stick (My brother got this and he didn't like it, ... The Vodafone one is my wifes, she got her self a Nokia N73 as ...
    (uk.adverts.other)
  • Re: Interesting POV on the Amazon Kindle Case
    ... ELF wrote: ... Win XP sends a hash based on the activation key and the firmware embedded serial numbers of the CPU, motherboard, hard drive etc. to when it's activated as well as the activation key itself to Microsoft whenever XP is activated as a piracy prevention measure. ... As it's a private corporation trying to keep it's product from being stolen by the unscrupulous it's a long way from Big Brother. ... But as far as trusting Bill Gates and M$ to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Dio RIP (nbc)
    ... "A close friend and a brother were big fans in the 80's. ... I saw him in a band called Elf in 1974, opening for Deep Purple and ELO, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Dio RIP (nbc)
    ... "A close friend and a brother were big fans in the 80's. ... I saw him in a band called Elf in 1974, opening for Deep Purple and ELO, but ... I don't remember much about Elf. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)