Re: FreeBSD problem reports - bin/167156
- From: Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 21:06:25 +0930
On 25/04/2012 22:54, Taras Marusin wrote:
How can I track the solution to this problem?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Subject: Re: bin/167156: looping process mksnap_ffs when run in a chroot
environment named. CPU 100%
To: Taras Marusin<mtv.lviv@xxxxxxxxx>
Thank you very much for your problem report.
It has the internal identification `bin/167156'.
The individual assigned to look at your
report is: freebsd-bugs.
You can access the state of your problem report at any time
via this link:
First as the submitter you should get emailed copies of any follow ups added to the report.
Second the link at the end there will show all responses submitted to the problem report. You can check that page any time you want.
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Limiting closed port RST response
- Next by Date: urgent system suddenly boot failed due to ZFS:i/o error on FreeBSD 8.2
- Previous by thread: Re: HOWTO: FreeBSD ZFS Madness (Boot Environments)
- Next by thread: urgent system suddenly boot failed due to ZFS:i/o error on FreeBSD 8.2