Re: newfs on a SSD
- From: Warren Block <wblock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:13:31 -0600 (MDT)
On Tue, 29 May 2012, Roland Smith wrote:
What I would certainly recommend is that you make a daily automated backup
(may I suggest calling rsync from cron at night?) of the SSD's filesystem to
an actual HDD, just to be sure.
sysutils/rsnapshot is convenient. I used it to rsync the new SSD onto a hard disk. Very space-efficient, and in a way, it's a "slow mirror".
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: How Do I Remove Clang
- Next by Date: kde4 on 8.3 and laptop
- Previous by thread: Re: newfs on a SSD
- Next by thread: Firefox will not start