- From: William Orr <will@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:03:50 -0700
I had a hard disk failure some time ago, and I ended up losing
/var/db/pkg/ and everything under it (before you say I should've been
backing it up, I know, I was actually doing an initial full when this
happened). Is there a way I can restore it, or at least manually add
entries I know for sure about?
(Please cc me on the replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list)
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: any way to grab just One port to upgrade?
- Next by Date: NO SUBJECT
- Previous by thread: IPMI SoL oddity on 9.0
- Next by thread: Re: Lost /var/db/pkg