sshd and Kerberos

I setup NIS, Kerberos and Kerberized NFS (v3) server.
All the required daemons are running.

/usr/home is exported from the server with sec=krb5i

And there is a client machine. I uncommented these two lines in
/etc/pam.d/system and sshd:
auth sufficient no_warn try_first_pass
password sufficient no_warn try_first_pass

Now, if I do a local login to the client (on the text console)
everything works fine, I get the Kerberos tickets and have access to
mounted /usr/home

But if I ssh into the client from server I do log in, but I don't get
any ticket and access to /usr/home is denied.

How to make sshd pam module create Kerberos tickets on login?