sshd and Kerberos
- From: Ross <basarevych@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 12:13:27 +0300
I setup NIS, Kerberos and Kerberized NFS (v3) server.
All the required daemons are running.
/usr/home is exported from the server with sec=krb5i
And there is a client machine. I uncommented these two lines in
/etc/pam.d/system and sshd:
auth sufficient pam_krb5.so no_warn try_first_pass
password sufficient pam_krb5.so no_warn try_first_pass
Now, if I do a local login to the client (on the text console)
everything works fine, I get the Kerberos tickets and have access to
But if I ssh into the client from server I do log in, but I don't get
any ticket and access to /usr/home is denied.
How to make sshd pam module create Kerberos tickets on login?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: umodem/ppp/3g stopped working after update from 9.0-RELEASE to 9-STABLE
- Next by Date: Re: Messages not reaching the lists
- Previous by thread: Anatomy of Perfomance tests
- Next by thread: video buffer location