- From: Lars Eighner <luvbeastie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 01:04:07 -0500 (CDT)
Call me crazy, but it seems that since the perl bump (5.12 -> threaded-5.16)
when firefox (13.0.1,1) got rebuilt, it seems twitter pages do not fully
load, give me the slow loading banner, and the page (not browser or X)
freezes, but no such problems were evident before, and twitter seems
entirely normal in Opera 12.00.
FreeBSD noos.larseighner.com 8.3-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 8.3-RELEASE-p2 #0: \
Thu Jun 14 10:31:16 CDT 2012 \
I'm guessing weirdness in Firefox 13.0.1,1. Many other sites (Facebook,
Google Maps, Google, Bing, etc seem to be normal.
Is anyone else noticing something of the sort?
8800 N IH35 APT 1191 AUSTIN TX 78753-5266
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: FreeBSD 9.0 hang
- Next by Date: Re: FreeBSD 9.0 hang
- Previous by thread: WITHOUT_MODULES in /etc/make.conf doesn't work
- Next by thread: Re: Tweetless