- From: ozdotnet-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 18:39:53 +1000
You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected. If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
--- Begin Message ---_______________________________________________
This message was not delivered due to the following reason:
- From: freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:51:06 +0200
Your message could not be delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.
Your message was not delivered within 1 days:
Host 22.214.171.124 is not responding.
The following recipients did not receive this message:
Please reply to postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx
if you feel this message to be in error.
Description: Binary data
--- End Message ---
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: you might be interested in this
- Next by Date: How to get Huawei EC1561 USB modem working under FreeBSD 8.2 ?
- Previous by thread: you might be interested in this
- Next by thread: How to get Huawei EC1561 USB modem working under FreeBSD 8.2 ?