usb plugin msg class
- From: Fbsd8 <fbsd8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:34:42 -0400
In 8.x and older when I plugged in my usb thumb drive I got some messages on the console. But in 9.0 and 9.1 those message no longer show up on my console. I have a custom /etc/syslog.conf
Did the message class of those usb plug-in message change between 8.x and 9.x? IE as defined in /etc/syslog.conf
If their in a new class what is it?
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: 9.1 php5 port broken
- Next by Date: Re: usb plugin msg class
- Previous by thread: 9.1 php5 port broken
- Next by thread: Re: usb plugin msg class