Bacula on FreeBSD Concurrent Jobs
- From: dweimer <dweimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:56:11 -0500
I am trying to set-up my FreeBSD Bacula server to run concurrent jobs, however it only runs one job at a time, and doesn't report why its waiting to execute the second job. I have contacted the Bacula-Users mail list, and know one there seems to have an idea why my configuration isn't working.
Thought I would check here and see if anyone else is running concurrent Bacula jobs on their FreeBSD servers.
I have Bacula 5.2.10 installed from ports on a 9.0-RELEASE-P3 system, my backups are being written to a eSATA disk volumes. I have added the Max Concurrent Jobs entries everywhere that the Bacula tips and tricks manual page says to add them. Even though I am running backups to disk I went the extra step of adding a spool directory, after it wasn't working and still no dice.
If anyone has this working and knows of any special tricks required on FreeBSD to do this, and could pass those on that would be great.
Dean E. Weimer
freebsd-questions@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Cant boot 9-RELEASE on Intel L440GX+ based system
- Next by Date: Re: Patent hit - MS goes after Linux - FreeBSD ?
- Previous by thread: installing rt40 from ports
- Next by thread: boinc_gui missing after portupgrade