Re: Trouble compiling lang/php4 (4.3.7)

From: Roger Raymond (roger.raymond_at_asphyxia.com)
Date: 06/22/04

    Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:21:51 -0400
    To: freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

    Sayid Munawar wrote:
    > Yes... i received the same error and i posted here too with the subject:
    >
    > libtool problem or SMP problem or port problem or what?
    >
    > I have tried to cvsup my ports collection yesterday, but the problem
    > persist. I think one of the php's feature (WITH_ ) is leading to this
    > problem. but i don't know stil. PHP compiled OK with default WITH_ options

    I saw that post after I had written mine. The responses were not all
    that helpful IMO. I too was able to compile php4-cli with the 'default'
    set of options, so i guess it's now a guessing game and I'll have to
    turn off each option i have on one at a time and try to build the port
    until I get it to compile successfully.

    Will post my findings should I stumble upon them :)

    --Roger