Re: Apache2 just listening to https?

From: Roger Grosswiler (roger_at_gwch.net)
Date: 07/28/05

    Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:01:58 +0200 (CEST)
    To: freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

    > Try adding port 80 to your Listen statement(s) in httpd.conf. Also make
    sure you have virtual hosts that capture requests on port 80.

    > /Eirik

    i did a file called virtual.conf in /usr/local/etc/apache2/Include with
    this content:

    <VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName freebsd.domain.net
    ServerAlias freebsd.domain.net
    DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/data
    </VirtualHost>

    ...which should be loaded on startup. Also, i activated

    NameVirtualHost *:80

    in httpd.conf - still no success...whats up here? firewall is open,
    redirecting on router is well...but still no success...

    :-( Roger

    • Re: Apache2 just listening to https?
      ... > sure you have virtual hosts that capture requests on port 80. ... > ServerName freebsd.domain.net ... trying to talk HTTP to a HTTPS server. ...
      (freebsd-stable)
    • Re: Apache Virtual Server [SOLVED]
      ... Zend documentation it looks like Zend wants a certain directory structure ... The last directory 'public' wants to be the DocumentRoot ... ServerName confianza ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Why wont this script run??
      ... I forgot to say that if i start httpd by hand, ... I reinstalled apache, and it works. ... DocumentRoot /home/www/html ... ServerName mo.moso.dk ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Apache Virtual Server
      ... I am playing with the Zend Framework on my laptop. ... The last directory 'public' wants to be the DocumentRoot ... I set up /etc/hosts so both confianza and confianzazend resolve to ... ServerName confianza ...
      (Fedora)
    • Exchange access for Vertical market software
      ... SBS2000, XP Pro SP2 clients. ... We have some vertical market software that needs to send ... servername, then username & port number. ...
      (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)