em bad performance
- From: Danny Braniss <danny@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:55:29 +0200
this particular mb, intel sr1435vp2, has 2 ethernets,
one is an Intel '82547EI Gigabit Ethernet Controller', the other is
a Marvell (which seems that the driver is around the corner).
the em performance under 6.0-stable is half of any other box i have,
and a similar mb running linux gives about 1GB, so
Q: any ideas what can be wrong?
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: gvinum: adding plex and subdisks to existing volume panic
- Next by Date: Kernel panic in FreeBSD 6.0 with Samsung SP2504C SATA harddrive
- Previous by thread: gvinum: adding plex and subdisks to existing volume panic
- Next by thread: Re: em bad performance