- From: Kris Kennaway <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 02:16:11 -0500
On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 08:56:28AM +0200, Danny Braniss wrote:
On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 09:58:42AM +0200, Danny Braniss wrote:
seems to me not very updated ...
Yes it is. Please provide evidence if you think otherwise.
it might be a matter of 'interpretation' but:
says that boot2.c is Rev. 1.79 and Age 3 months.
the tag is: All tags/default branch.
Clicking on boot2.c the top line says:
Revision 22.214.171.124 / (download) - annotate - [select for diffs], Sun Feb 26 17:34:47 2006 UTC (4 days, 13 hours ago) by emaste
so, to which tag does the info in the first page refer to?
No tag, i.e. head of CVS tree.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/
- Next by Date: Re: Fresh install on gmirror'ed disks?
- Previous by thread: Re: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/
- Next by thread: Re: freebsd-stable Digest, Vol 148, Issue 7