Re: Process hanging on 6.0-STABLE
- From: David Xu <davidxu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:48:29 +0800
在 Friday 31 March 2006 08:38，Daniel O'Connor 写道：
On Wednesday 22 March 2006 23:49, Daniel O'Connor wrote:could
On Wednesday 22 March 2006 18:41, David Xu wrote:
The problem is that every now and then the process gets stuck and
becomes unkillable just after forking, ie..
Are you using pthreads ?
Hmm I just found I had an FD leak - I am not sure if it's related.
Interestingly I had ~1046 FDs open and FD_SET wasn't working properly, eg...
fd = 1046;
Results in fds being empty :(
Does anyone know if that is expected behaviour? And whether this problem
cause the second one (eg tickle a bug).In /sys/sys/select.h :
Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer
for Genesis Software - http://www.gsoft.com.au
"The nice thing about standards is that there
are so many of them to choose from."
-- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 5596 B766 97C0 0E94 4347 295E E593 DC20 7B3F CE8C
#define FD_SETSIZE 1024U
so you should define FD_SETSIZE if you have fd which is larger than 1024.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Process hanging on 6.0-STABLE
- Next by Date: jail's not dying ... but not running either ...
- Previous by thread: Re: Process hanging on 6.0-STABLE
- Next by thread: gnokii on FreeBSD 6.0 and Dell PE 2850