new feature: private IPC for every jail

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/48471

[kernel] [patch] new feature: private IPC for every jail

Its an ancient, 4.x patch for having private IPC in a jail ... not sure how hard it would be to bring it up to 6.x / -current standards though ... but it seems like something 'good' that is needed ...

----
Email: scrappy@xxxxxxx Yahoo!: yscrappy ICQ: 7615664

  • new feature: private IPC for every jail
    ... Its an ancient, 4.x patch for having private IPC in a jail ... ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • getgpid & getsid work from within a jail
    ... jail when looking at kern_prot.c. ... I've submitted a test program and a patch via send-pr. ... bash: kill: - Operation not permitted ... ktrace: ktrace.out: Operation not permitted ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • Re: NFS mount inside jail fails
    ... |> | Are you using my patch ... Without jail with vimage then it works okay. ... |> I don't seem to have panics. ... | You do not allow access to the dri device, so I do not expect a panic. ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Multiple IPs in Jail
    ... a couple lines in jls which didn't patch due to cosmetic changes (easily ... the jail environment had no problem with dns. ... and h_errno is set to 2 - Host name lookup failure. ...
    (freebsd-questions)