Re: possible ifconfig / wi bug?
- From: Patrick Tracanelli <eksffa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 09:24:59 -0300
There have been patches floating around for a while to do tx rate
control in the driver instead (in which case this info would be
available) but they were never committed because of reported bugs. It
might be time to just commit the code anyway (to HEAD) in order to force
the bug(s) to be resolved.
I have used this port of NetBSD's rssadapt, and I have not noticed bugs (maybe it just works fine on my enviroments, but not with other's), using Prism (Senao mini-pci).
Would be nice to see it in HEAD with potential MFC soon after (if) bugs get found/corrected.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: RE: 6.1 Stable keeps hanging
- Next by Date: RE: 6.1 Stable keeps hanging
- Previous by thread: Re: possible ifconfig / wi bug?
- Next by thread: Re: periodical crash 6.1-REL