Re: possible ifconfig / wi bug?

There have been patches floating around for a while to do tx rate
control in the driver instead (in which case this info would be
available) but they were never committed because of reported bugs. It
might be time to just commit the code anyway (to HEAD) in order to force
the bug(s) to be resolved.

I have used this port of NetBSD's rssadapt, and I have not noticed bugs (maybe it just works fine on my enviroments, but not with other's), using Prism (Senao mini-pci).

http://bsd.mikulas.com/wifi/wi-rssadapt-RELENG_6-20051014.patch

Would be nice to see it in HEAD with potential MFC soon after (if) bugs get found/corrected.

--
Patrick Tracanelli

  • Re: problems with em(4) since update to driver 7.2.2
    ... I'm using what's in HEAD since r219753, the commit which updated the ... em driver from version 7.1.9 to 7.2.2 and broke it at least for me. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: new sk driver [was: nve timeout (and down) regression?]
    ... When might this fix get into 6-STABLE? ... it's not easy to commit right fix. ... Or should I try to compile the new driver ... I'd like to hear any issues related with skin HEAD. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: distributed scm+freebsd svn?
    ... URI to access to Subversion repository, but I keep a local mirror of the ... Pull subversion commits into the 'head' workspace. ... recent commit in the head/.hg/ workspace state is the last commit by ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: distributed scm+freebsd svn?
    ... URI to access to Subversion repository, but I keep a local mirror of the ... Pull subversion commits into the 'head' workspace. ... recent commit in the head/.hg/ workspace state is the last commit by ...
    (freebsd-hackers)
  • Re: My kernel hangs again: Help with git please
    ... so if you move a branch back to an older tag (or ... other commit), the spot it's leaving is no longer "on the branch". ... HEAD moves to '2' as well. ... in more recent versions of git, ...
    (Linux-Kernel)