Re: (some?) startup scripts being run twice..?
- From: Doug Barton <dougb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 01:10:54 -0700
Make sure that you've run mergemaster and that everything (especially rc and
rc.subr) is up to date. If that doesn't fix it, add rc_debug and rc_info to
your /etc/rc.conf, and reboot. You probably also want to turn on console
logging in /etc/syslogd.conf as well.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Critical Bug in 6.1 (nfs server bad performance)
- Next by Date: laptop multihoming [was: [OT] resolv.conf and dhclient]
- Previous by thread: Suggestions for Adaptec SAS AIC9410
- Next by thread: FTP - Large file transfers (6.1)