Re: PERC trouble?
- From: Marko Lerota <mlerota@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:39:24 +0200
Paul Saab <ps@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
this was fixed after 6.1-RELEASE. You need to grab the driver from -stable.
What does it mean? That I could run 6.1-RELEASE but have some drivers
from -stable or -current?
One cannot sell the earth upon which the people walk
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Total crash in gdb!.. something is broken!.. Was: Re: FreeBSD with a Gigabyte GA-K8NSC?
- Next by Date: Re: PERC trouble?
- Previous by thread: Re: PERC trouble?
- Next by thread: Re: PERC trouble?