Re: Polling overflow ?

At 05:00 PM 10/12/2006, Albert Shih wrote:

The server have all NIC in polling mode because without this flag the NIC
disapear (em0 watchdog etc...)

Today the only solution I've found is ... reboot the server :-(

I would try and disable polling and then try the patch in

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2006-October/029224.html

Also, if you are not using INET6, get rid of it in your kernel.

---Mike

  • Licensing
    ... I am having a problem when I reboot my server I get a licensing error and it ... How can I get rid of them for good? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.advanced_server)
  • Another disaster recovery exercise (but not yet)...
    ... I updated a client's Server. ... indeed, I reboot before updating, and after ). ... Chkdsk is all good on all drives. ... Enabling boot logging option at boot - well, ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • RE: Event 19011: SBS Monitoring services wont auto-start
    ... automatically start when rebooting the SBS server. ... Let us ensure the MSSQL$SBSMONITORING service and the Microsoft Exchange ... Please clean the Event logs in event viewer and then reboot the server, ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Event id 16650
    ... Windows server 2003 on another computer and promoted it to become a DC in the ... it was disabled it would not be able to distribute RID pools to DCs ... MVP Windows Server - Directory Services ... REPADMIN /OPTION <FQDN RID MASTER FSMO> ...
  • Re: IIS Messed UP... must reboot?
    ... SBS and after reboot, the IIS works again. ... Can you see in IIS the websites or server shows stop status? ... Click Services tab and select Hide All Microsoft Services and Disable ... After reboot, check whether the problem still occurs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)