Re: RC2 ?
- From: Patrick Okui <pokui@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 22:29:48 +0300
On Friday 15 December 2006 20:14, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 19:48 +0300, Patrick Okui wrote:
On Friday 15 December 2006 18:33, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:
Will there be a RC2 or just a realease?
And that has expired dates, so I was wondering if
RC2 would be released or skipped.
AFAIR even when the dates/times on the schedules are missed, the sequence is
followed so I'd say most probably, but then again I'm not part of re@.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: panic in nfsd on 6.2-RC1
- Next by Date: Not panic in nfsd (Re: panic in nfsd on 6.2-RC1)
- Previous by thread: Re: RC2 ?
- Next by thread: Re: RC2 ?