Re: 6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?
- From: David Wolfskill <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 08:50:48 -0800
On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 04:04:50PM +0000, Robert Watson wrote:
I've gone ahead and MFC'd the missing tcp_subr.c patch and the change now
appears stable on by 6-STABLE test box. I'd appreciate it if other people
experiencing the panic could slide forward to confirm (or perhaps less
ideally, not confirm) that this fixes the problem for them also.
Confirmed no panic after patch applied; running:
g1-18(6.2-P) uname -a
FreeBSD g1-18.catwhisker.org. 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #270: Sat Dec 30 08:28:21 PST 2006 root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/common/S1/obj/usr/src/sys/LAPTOP_30W i386
(The panic prior to applying the patch was quite a surprise; first one
I've seen inn STABLE for some time.)
David H. Wolfskill david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Believe SORBS at your own risk: 220.127.116.11 has been static since Aug 1999.
See http://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: gif problems in -STABLE
- Next by Date: Re: 6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?
- Previous by thread: Re: 6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?
- Next by thread: Re: 6.2-PRE: Fatal Trap?