Re: failure building RELENG_6 on i386

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 07:29:08AM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 10:00:08AM -0400, Ken Sallot wrote:
I just cvsup'ed from cvsup5.freebsd.org with tag RELENG_6. When doing a
buildkernel I get the following message:

Make: don't know how to make /usr/src/sys/kern/uipc_proto.c. Stop.

uipc_proto.c doesn't exist..

Any ideas?

rwatson just committed a bunch of changes to all of this:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2007-May/034972.html

Taken from my csup a little while ago:

I'll also add that "grep -r uipc_proto /usr/src" returns no results on
aforementioned system. I'm betting that you sup'd from a server which
hadn't gotten all of the committed changes yet.

Regardless, I'm building world now to try and replicate the issue.

--
| Jeremy Chadwick jdc at parodius.com |
| Parodius Networking http://www.parodius.com/ |