Re: network performance 6.1 stable vs 4.9

On Friday 25 May 2007 15:05, Stephen Clark wrote:
We have a person that is testing the both system inhouse surfing out
over the internet on our T1 link and he complains that he is consistently
seeing the 6.1 version being much slower than the
4.9 version (on the same hardware).

FreeBSD cannot handle 1.5Mbps?
OK it's actually 3Mbps.

Doesn't this sound a bit weird(or funny)?
Can you please elaborate?

Nikos

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...
    (de.rec.garten)
  • RE: copied music cds have a skip in last 18 seconds
    ... If installing all missing Windows Updates doesn't fix your problem ... xiowan.......in tucson ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)