Compile KERNEL

I have a question about compiling the Kernel.
I am using the XCP protocol from ISI for testing purposes (like TCP
This protocol changes about 20 files at the system. In order to compile the
new KERNEL under FreeBSD-6.0-RELEASE, they
provide all the files of the source of the kernel. Then u have to read a
configuration file for the options and then the following commands: make
cleandepend, make depend, make all and make install.

My question is than when i make some minor changes to some files (for
example tcp_input.c, tcp_output.c ect.) do i have
to compile again all the files that they provide (aka all the previous

Thanks in advance!
Koulis Yioutanis
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list