Re: vnode_pager_putpages errors on 6.2

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 06:15:14PM +0200, Christoph Schug wrote:
On Tue, May 29, 2007, steve wrote:

Howdy!

I had this issue on 4.x, which is basically, I have
machines that do cgi stuff for customers, and there is a local
md device that is used as a tmp. When it fills the machine
logs errors

vnode_pager_putpages I/O error 28..
[...]

Just for the record: there's still an open discussion on the same issue
in PR kern/67919 [1]. Is this issue resolved completely with this patch?

Not sure yet. I'm running some machines with the patch
and some without, hoping that the unpatched machines will fail and
the patched ones won't. Havn't been able to reproduce the problem
to conclude. But I'll let you know ...

-steve

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/67919

Thanks