Re: jerky mouse still in 7.0-RELEASE

Jung-uk Kim wrote:
On Thursday 28 February 2008 01:30 pm, Teemu Korhonen wrote:
Did anyone find a solution to the "jerky mouse" -problem? It still
exists in 7.0-RELEASE.

I have pretty much exact same symptoms as in this post:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2008-January/039599.html

No. However, the problem was well analyzed by delphij:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?47C320DB.70004

Jung-uk Kim

Hmm, that is strange. The real question is why X is doing so many gettimeofday syscalls at all.

Kris

  • Re: jerky mouse still in 7.0-RELEASE
    ... I have pretty much exact same symptoms as in this post: ... the problem was well analyzed by delphij: ... Jung-uk Kim ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: jerky mouse still in 7.0-RELEASE
    ... Jung-uk Kim wrote: ... I have pretty much exact same symptoms as in this post: ... Can you try the attached patches for ports/x11-servers/xorg-server? ...
    (freebsd-stable)