Re: Stable SATA pci card for FreeBSD 6.x/7.0
- From: Anton - Valqk <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 18:13:27 +0300
I'm interested and following the thread,
can you pls send the communication that's of importance to all
at the end?
Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
On Tue, Aug 05, 2008 at 03:16:41PM +0200, Sebastiaan van Erk wrote:
Sorry for forgetting to paste the smart details. Pressed send too quickly.
A note for the list: Sebastiaan and I are discussing the details
off-list. I don't know if he forgot to CC the list on his replies, or
if he intentionally sent them to me directly. :-)
Just thought I'd make note of that here, in case readers wonder what
becomes of this issue.
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: Stable SATA pci card for FreeBSD 6.x/7.0
- Next by Date: Max size of one swap slice
- Previous by thread: Re: Stable SATA pci card for FreeBSD 6.x/7.0
- Next by thread: Re: Stable SATA pci card for FreeBSD 6.x/7.0