Re: Fwd: FreeBSD 6.3 and Intel G33
- From: "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:15:33 +0930
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
DPMS should work with the VESA driver even, not to discourage you
from the right solution.
The X log file says DPMS is enabled but doing 'xset dpms force off'
doesn't do anything (although when you move the mouse or press a key
the whole display refreshes so it appears X thinks it's been off)
I have found some more time & hardware to try and fix this problem..
I merged the AGP code from HEAD into my tree (and vga_pci.c) but I am
still getting "Couldn't bind memory for front buffer" from the ports
I tried to build the GIT version but it wants libdrm 2.4.0 and ports
only has 2.3.0. It's CoB for today so I'll try installing that
If you have any input I'd be most appreciative :)
Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer
for Genesis Software - http://www.gsoft.com.au
"The nice thing about standards is that there
are so many of them to choose from."
-- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 5596 B766 97C0 0E94 4347 295E E593 DC20 7B3F CE8C
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
- Prev by Date: Re: Very large kernel
- Next by Date: Intel G33 & FreeBSD 7.x
- Previous by thread: Panic in nfs/ffs after upgrade from 6.2 to 6.3-RELEASE
- Next by thread: Intel G33 & FreeBSD 7.x