Re: u3g and ubsa
- From: "Nenhum_de_Nos" <matheus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 21:44:37 -0200 (BRST)
On Fri, November 21, 2008 8:07 am, Dominic Fandrey wrote:
On Wed, November 19, 2008 6:05 am, Dominic Fandrey wrote:
I have recently been pointed to the u3g driver and gave it a try,
because UBSA works very unreliable for me.
- In combination with PF-NAT I get kernel panics under high load.
- I have to hack some buffer sizes in the driver to get the full
- Often my USB-3G stick is not detected, sometimes I spent several
minutes plugging it in and out until it is detected.
- It doesn't let me use the card reader in the stick.
The u3g driver has NONE of these problems. Everything just works
So obviously I would like to have u3g in stable and chose for
myself or even take support for devices out of ubsa that work
better with u3g.
same for me. I'm looking forward to see u3g in STABLE.
Do you know about anyone pushing this? I think it's not even in
AFAIK, it is ... :)
I tried sometime ago, but -CURRENT doesn't like my P4 though ;)
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: RELENG_7_1: Laptop mouse (psm0) disappeared??!?
- Next by Date: inconsistent addressing of smb slaves
- Previous by thread: Re: u3g and ubsa
- Next by thread: Re: Will XFS be adopted