Re: How to get djbdns to start early enough to satisfy ntpd at boot?
- From: Brian Reichert <reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:26:56 -0500
On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 12:23:18AM +1100, Jan Mikkelsen wrote:
Well, the other alternative is to ditch ntpd and go to clockspeed the way
djb intended ...
Or, patch ntpd's scripts to be driven by daemontools; something
I've been planning on myself...
(Yes, late reply, sorry...)
Brian Reichert <reichert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
55 Crystal Ave. #286 Daytime number: (603) 434-6842
Derry NH 03038-1725 USA BSD admin/developer at large
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: 7.1-stable (righ after release) locks up on soekris net5501 every day
- Next by Date: UNLIMITED Liberty Reserve ( LR ) for Sale!!!
- Previous by thread: 7.1-stable (righ after release) locks up on soekris net5501 every day
- Next by thread: UNLIMITED Liberty Reserve ( LR ) for Sale!!!