From 7.1 to 7.2 ezjail jails mergemaster not working.
- From: "Johan Hendriks" <Johan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:28:41 +0200
I have just updated my 7.1 machine to 7.2.
I have updated the 7.1 machine several times with a builworld to follow the Security issues, and always use the same approuch.
make cleanworld && make buildworld && make kernel
ezjail-admin update -i
mergemaster -iU -D /usr/jails/jail1
mergemaster -iU -D /usr/jails/jail2
this has been working from 7.0 where this machine came from.
After my update to 7.2 and after the ezjail-admin update -i i did the mergemaster step and here it goes wrong.
this is what i get after the command mergemaster -iU -D /usr/jails/jail1
There is no installed version of ./boot/device.hints
install: mkdir /usr.jails/jail1//boot : File exists
install: /usr/jails/jail1//boot: no such file or directory
*** FATAL ERROR : unable to install ./boot/device.hints to /usr/jails/jail1//boot.
what am i doing wrong or what am i forgotten.
Thanks for your time.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: good old intel troubles
- Next by Date: What is /boot/kernel/*.symbols?
- Previous by thread: good old intel troubles
- Next by thread: What is /boot/kernel/*.symbols?