PCI AP card recommendations
- From: Beach Geek <labeachgeek@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 16:10:34 -0500
Looking for feedback from people using FreeBSD v8.x as access points.
We will be using Pentium 3 boxes with 8-STABLE as APs.
Each box will have a unique SSID and use WPA2-PSK.
Each AP will be linked back to 2 gateways.
I'm looking for AP card suggestions and any helpful hints as far as the
APs. Looking for card models, not chipsets.
Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
PS. We're looking for info beyond the FreeBSD documentation, and related to
the 8.x branch.
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: zpool destroy causes panic
- Next by Date: Re: zpool destroy causes panic
- Previous by thread: PCI access point card
- Next by thread: Re: PCI AP card recommendations