Re: 8.1 stable ar9285 ath0 problem

On 28 July 2010 05:06, Troye Johnson <drsweetlips@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
ar9285 driver gives exception message in /var/log/messages: kernel
ath0 bb hang detected, resetting. I dont know what it means. The
driver compiles good and I just got sources from cvs server branch
RELENG_8_1. What is the meaning of this exception message?

Hi,

Please create a PR and assign it to me.

I'm in the middle of updating if_ath/ath_hal to work a little better
on some of the earlier chips (AR9160) which is a generation before the
AR9285.

I've got one of these laptops with an AR9285 in it and I'll go digging
at some point soon to fix bugs. There's likely a variety of fixes that
need to be ported from Linux.

Thanks,

adrian

  • 8.1 stable ar9285 ath0 problem
    ... ath0 bb hang detected, resetting. ... I dont know what it means. ... driver compiles good and I just got sources from cvs server branch ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: 8.1 stable ar9285 ath0 problem
    ... ath0 bb hang detected, resetting. ... I dont know what it means. ... driver compiles good and I just got sources from cvs server branch ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Brag... Scored a J0ker P0ker yesterday
    ... version actually be a better player than the EM due to it not ... resetting all of the targets after each ball? ... older drop target game, and wouldve loved it to be an em, but kinda ... I dont think that will be a problem ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Make it Stop!!
    ... Hey all in the interest of honesty and all that I am resetting the meter. ... dont know when I took those puffs so I will just reset it for today.I was ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)