Can not build either kernel nor 'world'

I built and installed the latest 'world' this afternoon, and found that I
can not build the kernel now. And, the devd can not be started. I do not
know what's wrong. Maybe I need to downgrade my system to 8.1-RELEASE first.
What should I do now?

--
Zhihao Yuan

  • Can not build either kernel nor world
    ... I built and installed the latest 'world' this afternoon, ... can not build the kernel now. ... the devd can not be started. ... The best way to predict the future is to invent it. ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: HAL/freebsd architecture
    ... :> think that these would be useful for many more applications than just hald. ... This is so that we could preserve current devd functionality ... :> either already done in kernel as well or it better be done in kernel. ... asked developers include extending the ldev driver (luigi's Linux device ...
    (freebsd-arch)
  • Re: OOM killer in 2.6.31-rc2
    ... I had built a 2nd version of the 2.6.31-rc2 kernel last night when I found the ... Normal zone is absent in the above lines. ... More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • OOM killer in 2.6.31-rc2
    ... I had built a 2nd version of the 2.6.31-rc2 kernel last night when I found the ... fixes the very early boot time oops, also leaves me with a machine that will ... newer versions are _not_ stable, this is stable after the fix. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)