Re: NFSv4 - how to set up at FreeBSD 8.1 ?

On 7 January 2011 14:25, Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7 January 2011 08:16, Rick Macklem <rmacklem@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I said I recalled that they didn't do TCP because of excessive
overhead, I forgot to mention that my recollection could be wrong.
Also, I suspect you are correct w.r.t. the above statement. (ie. Sun's
official position vs something I heard.)

Anyhow, appologies if I gave the impression that I was correcting your
statement. My intent was just to throw out another statement that I
vaguely recalled someone an Sun stating.

After hitting yet another serious bug in 8.2 ; I reverted back to 8.1

Has the problem been reported? There is still time to fix serious bugs in 8.2

Andrew