PR - submitting a patch
- From: Damien Fleuriot <ml@xxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 12:03:40 +0100
I apologize for this very trivial question but I can't seem to find the
answer in the doc:
I have submitted a PR late december 2k10 and it's still in open state:
Since the fix is so very trivial, I would like to submit a .patch file.
What is the proper procedure to follow, or person to contact ?
freebsd-stable@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-stable-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx"
- Prev by Date: Re: ZFS - abysmal performance with samba since upgrade to 8.2-RELEASE
- Next by Date: Re: em0 hangs without any messages like "Watchdog timeout" only down/up reset it.
- Previous by thread: ZFS - abysmal performance with samba since upgrade to 8.2-RELEASE
- Next by thread: Re: PR - submitting a patch