Re: test

Quoth Jason Hellenthal on Sunday, 08 May 2011:
hackers,

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 01:54:18PM -0400, Jason Hellenthal wrote:

hackers,

Test

My appologies. this message was never supposed to leave the outbox.
Instead of hitting one key I hit another. Please disregard.

Nevertheless, it's good advice.

--
.O. | Sterling (Chip) Camden | http://camdensoftware.com
..O | sterling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://chipsquips.com

  • Re: Outlook XP and 2003 - message just sits in outbox wont send
    ... If I start a message from within Outlook and attach a file it sends ... but if I try and send by hitting the 'mail' button from within ... Word or Excel (filling in the pertinent info and hit send) the message just ... goes to the Outlook's outbox and will not go out no matter how many times I ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Alex to move
    ... Re-circulates after a hit and loosens the squeeze on his inflexible ... then break dancing between hitting and trying to make his board. ... he'll be hitting and breaking the extremely ... we're not just comparing one play to another play, ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: Alex to move
    ... Re-circulates after a hit and loosens the squeeze on his inflexible ... then break dancing between hitting and trying to make his board. ... he'll be hitting and breaking the extremely ... we're not just comparing one play to another play, ...
    (rec.games.backgammon)
  • Re: See Through the Sifu
    ... Im just saying that "conditioning" can and does work. ... hit the sternum as there is no muscle to protect that bone area. ... that strike doesnt seem to really affect much. ... As far as hitting someone with the ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Fax Console
    ... I am sorry if I am making this frustrating, I am not very computer literate ... I try to send disappears once I hit finish on the send a fax dialogue box. ... It never makes it to the outbox and the fax never enages and dials. ... the fax window to the outbox of fax console. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)