PF - pf not loading non-persist tables from main ruleset on 8.3-PRERELEASE

Hello list,

I installed a box recently and updated it to 8.3-PRERELEASE on 2012/04/11

I'm experiencing this extremely weird behavior where PF refuses to
load standard and const table definitions from the main ruleset.
- persist tables load just fine
- normal and const tables inside anchors load just fine

Does anyone else have the same problem ?

I'll try to update the kernel again, you never know.

  • Re: Help with WSH Script
    ... Since Outlook Express can't be uninstalled the second condition holds ... ' Load all applicable default values from both Outlook Express and Internet Information Services ... ' Load configuration default values from the local Internet Information Service ... Const cdoOutlookExpress = 2 ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.wsh)
  • Re: Converting String to Char
    ... c_strgives a const char* ... but your Load function wants an unsigned char* (which is not const). ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • help with lloyds helpfile
    ... (sender as TWinControl).perform; ... doesn't seem to load up properly in delphi 7...... ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • How can I quickly copy a CONST to a typed VAR
    ... Now I want to load up a var of that type with this const array without ... I was hoping that the const is stored in memory the say way the var would be ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: Thump 1.50 beta 7
    ... refuses to load any graphic file: "Segment and program do not match". ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)