RELENG_8 still identifies itself as 8.3-PRERELEASE

A RELENG_8 system built this morning still identifies itself as
8.3-PRERELEASE.

Any chance of this becoming 8.3-STABLE soon? While this is entirely
cosmetic, it does cause me issues at $JOB.

--
Adrian Wontroba
A fool and his money soon go partying.

  • Re: Population problem? Solved!
    ... > chance of becoming a millionaire than a poor Saudi ... > has of becoming a member of the royal family. ... the "never employed"s hold bottom rung. ... detested Hindu caste system is a worst case outcome ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Programming - Where to start
    ... If he does it your way, he stands a very good chance of becoming Yet Another Microsoft Grunt, and we all know they're ten a penny; and in the next round of outsourcing, he'll just be another statistic. ... something else there just to get back to square zero. ... The OP wasn't even posting to you and I was not even posting to you. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: OT: So What You Foreigners Think of Democracy at Work?
    ... have dropped out or have no chance. ... The canon balls pass right through me. ...  I thought they were monkey poo. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Programming - Where to start
    ... If he does it my way, he stands a very good chance of becoming a very good programmer. ... If he does it your way, he stands a very good chance of becoming Yet Another Microsoft Grunt, and we all know they're ten a penny; and in the next round of outsourcing, he'll just be another statistic. ... The OP wasn't even posting to you and I was not even posting to you. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Van Beinum/Concertgebouw on Epic?
    ... Christopher Ingham appears to have caused the ... Philips in the early 70s, has any chance of ever becoming available on CD? ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)