[HPADM] Can we reduce "sys mem"?

From: Stephanie Chung (stepchung_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 06/04/04

    Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 17:29:46 -0700 (PDT)
    To: hpux <hpux-admin@dutchworks.nl>

    Hi List,

    Can we reduce "sys mem" as reported in Glance? I
    searched the HP Response center with the doc ID
    KBRC00011303, it shows:

    "sys mem There is no configurable parameter to sys
    mem. The kernel and the system table are in sys mem.
    However, it can be reduced by going through the
    configurable kernel parameters and reduce them
    accordingly."

    It did not mention what kernel parameters need to
    reduce accordingly to reduce "sys mem".