[HPADM] Sun Solaris User Group
- From: Stephanie C <stepchung@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:58:36 -0800
I am sorry to post this question here. I am an HP-UX admin. Lucky me that my boss just gave me 2 more Sun Solaris to manage without any more money. Have no ideas about Sun Solaris. I'd like to know if some one out there know a good Sun Solaris users group like this HP-UX users group? I googled and found too many and don't know which one to choose. Basically here is my question on Solaris.
Error: Can't open display:
Ok, You can yell at me now. Thanks for your help!
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] subversion on HPUX 11.11 Itanium
- Next by Date: [HPADM] SUMMARY: Striping and mirroring with FC10 using hp-ux 10.20
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] subversion on HPUX 11.11 Itanium
- Next by thread: [HPADM] SUMMARY: Striping and mirroring with FC10 using hp-ux 10.20