[HPADM] mstm not working
- From: "Naylor, Jim" <Jnaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:31:49 -0600
On one of my HP9000 rp7400 systems I was going into mstm and received the following:
Hostname (mercury.schnuck-markets.com) could not be connected due to an invalid
user login name or password.
Please Refer to the UI Activity Log for more details.
I select OK and it takes me to the welcome screen and I select OK again and I get the following message:
Aborting all open command files.
I select OK again and get the following.
File System Device Tools Options Help
* * * N O C U R R E N T S Y S T E M * * *
Any ideas what is going on?
Unix/Storage Systems Administrator
Schnuck Markets, Inc.
* Direct (314) 994-4784
))( Cell (314) 691-0186
Fax (314) 994-4684
* E-Mail jnaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx
The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] How to connect an HP bay A6250A (FC) w/ a server D390 HP9000
- Next by Date: [HPADM] RE: -SUMMARY- mstm not working
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] How to connect an HP bay A6250A (FC) w/ a server D390 HP9000
- Next by thread: [HPADM] RE: -SUMMARY- mstm not working