[HPADM] /stand/system.d/pfil error
- From: brian irvin <brian944us@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:11:33 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to increase the kernel values nstrpty and
nstrtel from 60 to 200. my npty is 2048. when i try to
change these 2 values and process new kernel (thru
SAM)i get this error..
config: cannot find file -- /stand/system.d/pfil.
The system is 11.0. I have 2 systems which are
similarly patched (qpk mar 04) and on the other
machine i find the ipf and pfil files but not on this
1. can i copy these 2 files from the other machine?
2. what are these files and how do i generate them
since they are not there now.
Thanks in Advance.
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] Re: SUMMARY Re: missing space
- Next by Date: [HPADM] SFTP Scripting
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] Mounting a logical volume with a bad block
- Next by thread: [HPADM] SFTP Scripting