[HPADM] Data Protector 5.0
- From: "Marshall, Richard" <Richard.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:20:49 -0500
We are using a very old version of Data Protector (version) 5.0 and have
recently had a problem where backup dataset schedules randomly change. We
set them to Daily, FULL, start at 1:00am, within a few days we start missing
scheduled backups and when we check the properties we note some of the dates
are now empty, no backup scheduled.
Has anyone experienced the same problem, any ideas where to start looking
for the problem?
IS Senior Technical Specialist
Arbella Insurance Group
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] HPUX 11.0 and "newer" hardware
- Next by Date: [HPADM] SFTP Transfer Verification
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] HPUX 11.0 and "newer" hardware
- Next by thread: [HPADM] SFTP Transfer Verification