[HPADM] Any reasons to reboot after DST patch is installed?
- From: Jeff Cleverley <jeff.cleverley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:39:35 -0700
I have been watching the list with regards to DST and haven't seen anyone come up with a reason to reboot the servers after installing the patch. I know there are applications like databases, and things like Java and C++ as mentioned on the HP web site.
Our servers are largely nfs data servers and do data check in via a softcm or rcs. Everything we've seen so far is happy with whatever date changes we make. Has anyone found anything in the basic OS that will only read at boot time or need to be stopped and restarted?
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] SUMMARY 2: Restrict process to one server only
- Next by Date: [HPADM] Insight Manager on HPUX
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] SUMMARY 2: Restrict process to one server only
- Next by thread: [HPADM] Insight Manager on HPUX