[HPADM] SAP Extensions for ServiceGuard
- From: "Stocker, Nick" <nick.stocker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 12:23:47 -0000
I would be interested in hearing from anyone out there who has
successfully configured a SAP ServiceGuard environment using the SAP
extensions? My particular query at this point is surrounding the
dedicated SAP NFS package (sapnfs).
It's not clear from the documentation if you need the usual package and
control scripts as well as the special hanfs.sapnfs script. It's
confusing where you have to state the name of the SERVICE_NAME? Does
this go in all three files???
Look forward to hearing from anyone who's had success with this.
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] Re: MIGRATION OF LUNS in a NPAR with 2 VPARS
- Next by Date: [HPADM] Optimizing disk performance on MSA30 w/rx4640 box running hpux11.23
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] unsubscribe
- Next by thread: [HPADM] Optimizing disk performance on MSA30 w/rx4640 box running hpux11.23